If you’re NEET aspirants and you are searching for the best Ayurvedic College in Uttarakhand. Patanjali University is one of the best college in Uttarakhand for you. Patanjali University, established in 2006. University of Patanjali is a private university located in Haridwar is named after the great Indian sage Patanjali, who was the first to collate various writings on Yoga. Patanjali University is famous among the NEET Aspirants due to its academic record. In other words you can say that Patanjali Ayurvedic College is reputed Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttarakhand. This institute was set up due to the inability of the modern education system to restrict oneself to gain information only for employment purposes. It offers UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses in various specializations of Yoga and also provides various facilities for the students’ all-round development. The University was established by Swami Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna to offer quality education, blending all spectrums of oriental wisdom and scientific knowledge. The University is sponsored by Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust (PYP). The best of college is that they are dedicated to transform human consciousness by providing the good quality of education, health care, and research in the field of Ayurveda. The main aim of college is to generate professionals who can help in promoting public awareness about the potential of Ayurveda in disease prevention, and health promotion. Patanjali University, offers both courses like Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery( (B.A.M.S.) & P.G. course (M.D. /M.S.). At present, University of Patanjali has four faculties that are further divided into 11 departments that collectively offer nine courses at UG, PG, diploma, certificate and doctoral level. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery in India is for 5.5 Years long graduate degree in which 4.5 years covers your academic sessions and rest 1 years covers your internship program. The college also provides good clinical care with 100+ beds with modern medical facilities, having Yoga centre, Physiotherapy & Panchkarma units. More than 30 faculty which are available 24×7 for you. The college conducts B.A.M.S. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course as approved and recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) – Ministry of health & Family welfare Department of AYUSH, New Delhi. The institution is affiliated with Uttarakhand Ayurved University,Harrawala, Dehradun. There are fourteen departments in the college and the teaching faculty is appointed as per the rules prescribed by the CCIM and Govt. of India. To conduct the course (B.A.M.S.) & P.G. course (M.D. /M.S.), permission is granted by the AYUSH Department, Government of India with recommendation of Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi and no objection certified from State Government of Uttarakhand.The Management is determined to develop this Institute into a model of an excellent Academic Centre for Learning and Research in Ayurveda & Yogic Sciences. Hostel facilities are available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Computer Lab, Library, Medical Facilities, Class Rooms are also there.
- Approved and recognized by (CCIM) Central Council of Indian Medicine, Ministry of AYUSH,New Delhi.
- And get affiliated with the (UAU) Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
Highlights of Patanjali University (PU):
|Course Duration||5 ½ years|
|Also Known as||Patanjali University (PU)|
|Affiliated by||Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU)|
|Sponsored by||Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust|
Course Details of Patanjali University (PU) :
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is a five and half (4 & 1/2 year regular + 1 year Internship) year degree course Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is running in this institution. The college is affiliated to the Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun. Every year 60 students are admitted for graduation in Ayurveda.
M.D./M.S.(AY) is a three year (3 year regular) post graduation degree course of Doctor of Medicine & Master of Surgery. Every year 40 students are admitted for P.G. Course M.D. /M.S.(AY) in 08 different subjects and 05 seats are reserved for each subject as given below-
Eligibility Criteria for Patanjali University (PU) :
- Only NEET qualified students are eligible for the admission process.
- Candidates passing Intermediate or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from any recognized board.
- There shall relaxation in marks of Intermediate or its equivalent examination for only reserved category students.
- The minimum qualification for MD/MS Course is B.A.M.S. from any Recognized/Approved University with minimum in aggregate 60% marks
- The minimum age of candidate is 17yrs or above 17yrs.
Admission Procedure for Patanjali University (PU) :
- BAMS admissions in Patanjali University (PU) is done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)score for Undergraduate Course
- For admission in UG courses in Patanjali University (PU)candidates have to participate in Uttarakhand AYUSH State counseling
- Admission Seekers must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- After the declaration of results, the conducting authority of the examinations prepares a merit list, which is basically based on the counselling process.
Fee Structure of Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) :
|BAMS||2,15,000/- per year||5 Years|
|M.D. / M.S.||3,15,000/-per year|
|1||Hostel Charges (Fooding and Lodging)||48,000/- per year|
|4||Hostel Charges (3 Seater) – Boys Hostel||77,500/-|
The Fee will be paid by D/D in Favour of Patanjali Bhartiya Ayurvigyan and Anusandhan Sansthan Tuition fee and Hostel fee will be deposited at Once in the month of July of every Year. If any Student leaves Hostel in any month of the year, the balance amount will not be returned. If any student leaves the course after admission, he would have to pay the fee for the complete duration of the course.
Facilities Available at Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) :
- Well equipped and spacious Laboratory
- Indoor Stadium
- Herbal Garden
- Separate Hostel rooms for Boys and Girl
- Strong Mentoring Program by the Faculty Member
- Health Center
- Dedicated Teaching and Training Sessions
- Computer Center
- Ambulance Services 24×7
Patanjali Yogpeeth Chikitsalaya, a well equipped hospital is running OPD and IPD facilities and it is a part of the college. In the OPD section of the hospital, every day thirty-five Ayurvedic Physicians, in separate OPD chambers, are attending and giving free consultation to the patients.