If you’re NEET aspirants and you are searching for the best Ayurvedic College in Uttarakhand. Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, is one of the reputed college in Uttarakhand for you. Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was founded in the year 2005. Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is a private University located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is famous among the NEET Aspirants due to its academic record. In other words you can say that Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is one of the best Ayurvedic College in Uttarakhand.Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College , it is not merely an Institute, but a saga, a prayer made by its founders for the God Dhanwantari. It offers UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses in various specializations and also provides various facilities for the students’ all-round development. The institute emerged as result of joint efforts by Chief Patron Honorable Chairman, Honorable Secretary and other patrons under the shade of ‘Himalayiya Ayurvedic Yog Ewam Prakritik Chikitsa Sansthan’. The best of college is that they are dedicated to transform human consciousness by providing the good quality of education, health care, and research in the field of Ayurveda. The main aim of college is to generate professionals who can help in promoting public awareness about the potential of Ayurveda in disease prevention, and health promotion. The college is to prove the dreams of their founders true, working with efficient staff and people dedicated up to limits of their livingness the institute is converting the darkness of Ayurveda into a brilliant future. Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, offers both courses like Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery( (B.A.M.S.) & P.G. course (M.D.) & Diploma at present.Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College, has different faculties that are further divided into 1different departments that collectively offer 7+ courses at UG, PG, diploma, certificate. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery in India is for 5.5 Years long graduate degree in which 4.5 years covers your academic sessions and rest 1 years covers your internship program. The college also provides good clinical care with 100+ beds with modern medical facilities. The college is popularly known as HAMC&H. The college conducts B.A.M.S. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course as approved and recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) – Ministry of health & Family welfare Department of AYUSH, New Delhi. The institution is affiliated with Uttarakhand Ayurved University,Harrawala, Dehradun. The campus of Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College ( HAMC) is spread over an area of 10 acre of land. There are several departments in the college and the teaching faculty is appointed as per the rules prescribed by the CCIM and Govt. of India. To conduct the course (B.A.M.S.) & P.G. course (M.D. /M.S.), permission is granted by the AYUSH Department, Government of India with recommendation of Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi and no objection certified from State Government of Uttarakhand. The Management is determined to develop this Institute into a model of an excellent Academic Centre for Learning and Research in Ayurveda & Yogic Sciences. Hostel facilities are available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Computer Lab, Library, Medical Facilities, Class Rooms are also there. Teaching 50 students in each batch admitted every year the institute makes them feel blessed for studying Ayurveda.
Highlights of Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College (HAMC&H) :
|Campus Area||10 acre|
|Course Duration||5 ½ years|
|Also Known as||HAMC&H|
|Affiliated by||Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU)|
Course Details of Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College (HAMC&H) :
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is a five and half (4 & 1/2 year regular + 1 year Internship) year degree course of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is running in this institution. The college is affiliated to the Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun. Every year 100 students are admitted for graduation in Ayurveda.
M.D.(AY) Ayurveda-Vachaspati is a three year (3 year regular) full time post graduation degree course of Doctor of Medicine. Every year approx 6 students are admitted for P.G. Course M.D. (AY) in each subjects as given below-
- Rachna Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Admission through All India Ayush PG Entrance (AIAPGET) conducted by Ministry of Ayush,Govt of India,New Delhi.
The college also provide Diploma in different stream like follows:
- Ayurvedic Bhaisjya Kalpak (D.Pharma-Ay.) 2 Yrs. Full Time Diploma Course
- Ayurvedic Paricharika (Nursing-Ay.)3 ½ Yrs. Full Time Course
- Panchkarma Technician 1 Yr. Full Time Training Course
- Pg Diploma Astrology 1yrs – full time course
Eligibility Criteria for Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College (HAMC&H) :
- Only NEET qualified students are eligible for the admission process.
- Candidates passing Intermediate or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from any recognized board.
- There shall relaxation in marks of Intermediate or its equivalent examination for only reserved category students.
- The minimum qualification for MD/MS Course is B.A.M.S. from any Recognized/Approved University with minimum in aggregate 60% marks
- The minimum age of candidate is 17yrs or above 17yrs.
Admission Procedure for Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College (HAMC&H) :
- BAMS admissions in Patanjali University (PU) is done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)score for Undergraduate Course
- For admission in UG courses in Patanjali University (PU)candidates have to participate in Uttarakhand AYUSH State counseling
- Admission Seekers must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- After the declaration of results, the conducting authority of the examinations prepares a merit list, which is basically based on the counselling process.