Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital is also known as (DBMCAH). Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital (DBMCAH) was established in 2017. In other words you can say that DBMCAH is one of the Ayurvedic College in Uttrakhand. Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital (DBMCAH) is situated in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The best of college is that they are dedicated to transform human consciousness by providing the good quality of education, health care, and research in the field of Ayurveda.
The institute being one amidst the top Ayurvedic College in Dehradun, Uttarakhand aims to generate professionals who can help in promoting public awareness about the potential of Ayurveda in disease, prevention, and health promotion on a global scale. DBMCAH provides students with a unique educational pattern, also provides well-equipped laboratories, an on-campus herbal garden, and hospital facilities, pharmacies, clinics, dedicated faculty, and a holistic development approach.
Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital (DBMCAH) offers both courses like Diploma and Undergraduate, namely, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Panchkarma, Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing, Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy.The college also provides good clinical care with 100+ beds and more than 50 medical staff which are available 24×7 for you. Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital (DBMCAH) offers only 60 seats to BAMS students. Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital (DBMCAH) comes under Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution which is a non-profit, self-governed institute devoted to offering unique and advanced academic models designed mainly to train industry-ready individuals.
- Approved and recognized by (CCIM) Central Council of Indian Medicine, Ministry of AYUSH,New Delhi.
- Affiliated with the (UAU) Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
Highlights of DBMCAH:
|Location||Manduwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Campus Area||05 acre|
|Course Duration||5 ½ years|
|Also Known as||DBMCAH|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicine(CCIM)|
|Affiliated to||Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU)|
Eligibility Criteria for DBMCAH :
- Only NEET qualified students are eligible for the admission process.
- Candidates passing Intermediate or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from any recognized board.
- There shall be relaxation in marks of Intermediate or its equivalent examination for only reserved category students .
Admission Procedure for DBMCAH:
- BAMS admissions in DBMCAH is done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)score for Undergraduate Course
- For admission in UG courses in DBMCAH ,candidates have to participate in Uttarakhand AYUSH State counseling
- Admission seekers must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- After the declaration of results, the conducting authority of the examination prepares a merit list, which is basically based on the counselling process.
Fee Structure of DBMCAH:
|BAMS||3,18,000/- ( In First Year)256000/- (Second- Last Year)||5 Years|
|Registration Fees||6,200/- (Non Refundable)|
|1||Hostel Charges ( 2 Seater with AC)||110000|
|2||Hostel Charges ( 2 Seater with Non AC)||90000|
|3||Hostel Charges (3 Seater )- Girls Hostel||80000|
|4||Hostel Charges (3 Seater) – Boys Hostel||77500|
Facilities Available at DBMCAH:
- Well equipped and spacious Laboratory
- Indoor Stadium
- Herbal Garden
- Separate Hostel rooms for Boys and Girls
- Strong Mentoring Program by the Faculty Members
- Health Centre
- Dedicated Teaching and Training Sessions
- Computer Centre
- Ambulance Services 24×7
- The institute has a total 5319 number of books and 12 number of journals
- The college also conducts various types of Seminars/Workshops/Industrial Visits for better enhancement of their students.