Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital is one of the best college in Uttarakhand for you. Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital Is also known as Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital is famous among the NEET Aspirants due to his academic record. Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital was established in 2001.
In other words you can say that Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College is reputed Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttarakhand. The college is run under the chairmanship of Dr. Ashawani Kamboj for the development of Indian system of Medicine. Currently this institute is being successfully managed by Director, Dr. Sumit Kamboj.
Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital is situated in foothills of Mussoorie (The Queen of Hills), 3500 feet above the sea level at Dehradun which is the Capital of Uttarakhand state. The best of college is that they are dedicated to transform human consciousness by providing the good quality of education, health care, and research in the field of Ayurveda.
The Institute is recognized by NCISM, permitted by Govt. of India – Ministry of health & Family welfare Department of AYUSH, New Dehli, affiliated to Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun & Uttarkhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar and approved by Uttarakhand Government. The Institute aims at producing graduates of profound knowledge of Ayurveda & Yoga with extensive practical knowledge .
Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College offers both courses like Diploma and Undergraduate, namely, MD(Ayurveda), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery(BAMS), Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science(BYNS), MA Yoga, PG in Yogic Science and various short term courses.
The college encourages social activities like Blood Donation Camps, Free Medical Camps & Free Eye Camps for the weaker & needy sections of the society and to promote good health for everyone. The college also provides good clinical care with 100+ beds with modern medical facilities, having Yoga centre, Physiotherapy & Panchkarma units.
Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital offers only 60 seats to BAMS students. The Management is determined to develop this Institute into a model of an excellent Academic Centre for Learning and Research in Ayurveda & Yogic Sciences. Hostel facilities are not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Computer Lab, Library, Medical Facilities are also there.
- Approved and recognized by (CCIM) Central Council of Indian Medicine, Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi.
- Affiliated with Uttarakhand Ayurved University(UAU).
Highlights of Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) :
|Location||Old Mussoorie Road, Rajpur,Dehradun|
|Course Duration||5 ½ years|
|Also Known as||UAC(Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College)|
|Affiliated by||Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU)|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) :
- Only NEET qualified students are eligible for the admission process.
- Candidates passing Intermediate or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from any recognized board.
- There shall be relaxation in marks of Intermediate or its equivalent examination for only reserved category students
Admission Procedure for Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) :
- BAMS admissions in Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) is done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)score for Undergraduate Course
- For admission in UG courses in Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) candidates have to participate in Uttarakhand AYUSH State counseling
- Admission Seekers must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- After the declaration of results, the conducting authority of the examinations prepares a merit list, which is basically based on the counselling process.
Fee Structure of Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) :
|1||Hostel Charges ( 2 Seater with AC)||110000|
|2||Hostel Charges ( 2 Seater with Non AC)||90000|
|3||Hostel Charges (3 Seater )- Girls Hostel||80000|
|4||Hostel Charges (3 Seater) – Boys Hostel||77500|
Facilities Available at Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (UAC) :
- Well equipped and spacious Laboratory
- Indoor Stadium
- Herbal Garden
- Strong Mentoring Program by the Faculty Member
- Health Center
- Dedicated Teaching and Training Sessions
- Computer Center
- Ambulance Services 24×7