Dear NEET aspirants from Himachal Pradesh or another state if your score is not so good in NEET and you seeking for AYUSH Courses (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS), Himachal Pradesh AYUSH Counseling portal opens now go & register yourself for HP AYUSH Counseling. Counseling Process for admission in AYUSH courses conduct by Himachal Pradesh University.
- Only NEET qualified students can appear for Counseling for admission in AYUSH UG courses
- Counseling takes place in online mode
- Other state candidate can also participate in the H.P. Counseling process (for Pvt. College only)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR HIMACHAL PRADESH AYUSH COUNSELING:
|01||Schedule for submission of online application form with successful transaction of fee and filling of choices/preferences of course, colleges and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online counseling.||10.12.2020 to 20.12.2020 (upto 11:59 PM)|
|02||Date for correction of errors, if any, committed by the candidates while filling online application form and updating the fee of incomplete form||21.12.2020(upto 11:59 PM)|
|03||Date of displaying of the provisional combined and category-wise merit list on the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in or www.admissions.hpushimla.in of qualified candidates of NEET-UG-2020 who applied online with successful transaction of fee within prescribed date to the University and obtained the print out of confirmation copy of ONLINE application form.||24.12.2020(AN)|
|04||Display of result of 1st round of online counseling for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses in Govt./Private BAMS/BHMS Colleges on the University website||29.12.2020|
|05||Last date for joining the allotted college and course||04.01.2021|
|06||Schedule for filling up online counseling form for 2nd round of counseling for allocation against vacant seats in Govt./Private BAMS/BHMS Colleges on the University website.||07.01.2021 to13.01.2021|
|07||Display of result of 2nd round of online counseling for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses in Govt./Private BAMS/BHMS Colleges on the University website.||18.01.2021|
|08||Last date for joining for the candidates allotted seats in 2nd round of counseling.||27.01.2021|
|09||Commencement of academic session (Tentative date) (if any change, Principal of RGGPG Ay. College will intimate through College website )||01.02.2021|
- Any change in the counseling schedule, the same shall be uploaded on the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in Therefore, the candidates are advised to remain in touch regularly with the University website till the completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who will not found qualified in NEET-UG-2020, their application forms will be rejected without any notice and the names of such candidates will not be figured in the merit list. The application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- If you’re failed to do the registration process in a given time duration, you will not be allowed to participate in the counseling (there is no other chance to get admission)